Bennett and Jenessa: Happily Ever After

I love these two! There is nothing more fun for me than capturing sheer bliss on camera. This wedding was an absolute blast. These two were a hoot and so was the entire wedding party! After looking at these photos there is no doubt that Bennett and Jenessa are not only madly in love with eachother but they are best friends.




These were two of my favorites of the day. There is nothing more exciting than an excited family on your wedding day. Jenessa's niece was adorable. I could have spent the whole day following her around. And Bennett's grandpa (also my husband's grandpa) is just the sweetest man. This was a precious moment between him and Jenessa.



Doesn't Bennett look so GQ? That gate was so awesome! I wish I could do all my shoots at the temple!

No comments:

Post a Comment